- To assist organisations in setting up and executing the most suitable translation and Linguistic Quality Assurance (LQA) models for their multilingual projects
- To (help) produce translations that are fit for purpose
- To maximise cross-language and cross-cultural correspondence in multilingual projects
- To develop, upgrade and promote best practices in survey localisation
- We uphold transparency and fairness
- We provide opportunities for professional and personal development
- We believe in clear and efficient communication
- We are thorough in preparation and flexible in execution
- what we do
Before human or machine translation begins, we help you optimize the master version.
We produce gold standard language versions of high stakes content, using state of the art technology and the world’s best translators.
We certify translatability of source content; we verify and validate translations; we audit and document translation and adaptation processes.
Through participation in conferences, interaction with research institutes, through webinars and publications, we shape, improve and disseminate best practices in survey localisation.
- in what field
- with whom
- who we are